Start Forum Inne Pozostałe tematy developing a blockchain game, can it be a good business? how to do it?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 5

I’ve been playing these last two months games on the blockchain and I’ve won $150 with only $20 which made me think, what if I develop my own game? how much money will i earn? I mean, I have never seen how much the people who create these games earn, if the simple players of each game get those profits, I cannot imagine what the creators can earn, so I am very careful to make my own game on the blockchain But before I start I need to find the best company out there that I can work with and create the next big thing in blockchain gaming. Where can I find a top-tier company for something of this magnitude?

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 6

The enormous growth of blockchain games in recent times has been so incredible that it never ceases to amaze me, more and more people get into this huge world and now from what I see there are more and more people who want to be able to develop its own blockchain game, which seems incredible to me

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 2

wow! That is incredible, how did you do to earn that money? have you followed any strategy? The most I’ve ever made in a blockchain game has been $50, I guess if that’s how you’ve been as a player, now that you’ll be the creator, you’ll probably do much better, when you develop the game leave a link here in the comments directly to the game to so we can play it!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: developing a blockchain game, can it be a good business? how to do it?
Your information: