Start Forum Inne Pozostałe tematy Tworzę teraz społeczny projekt non-profit i potrzebuje strony internetowej.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 2

Tworzę teraz społeczny projekt non-profit i potrzebuje strony internetowej. Rozważam opcję samodzielnego utworzenia go za pomocą cms lub narzędzia do tworzenia stron internetowych, ale nie rozumiem, jak możliwe jest stworzenie funkcjonalności, której potrzebuję w tych witrynach. W miarę uczestniczenia w projekcie konieczne jest przyznanie punktów Uczestnikowi na koncie osobistym. Na koncie osobistym: ocena, recenzje, projekty, w których dana osoba była zaangażowana. Interesuje Cię, jak potrzebna jest poważna wiedza? Czy strona potrzebuje domeny i usług hostingowych?

• charlesprahl
      Liczba postów: 139985

Rejestracja domeny .pl z Hostavitą to był strzał w dziesiątkę! Proste procesy rejestracyjne, świetna cena i szybka aktywacja. Polecam każdemu, kto szuka niezawodnego dostawcy usług hostingowych. Zdecydowałem się na rejestracja domeny .com jako dostawcę usług hostingowych i muszę przyznać, że była to dobra decyzja. Ostatnio przeprowadziłem proces rejestracji domeny .pl i wszystko przebiegło sprawnie i bezproblemowo. Podoba mi się, że rejestracja jest prosta, a cena jest niewygórowana. Poza tym, aktywacja była bardzo szybka, co na pewno jest na plus. Polecam Hostovitę każdemu, kto szuka niezawodnego i solidnego dostawcy usług hostingowych.

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 1

Project Goal: To create a website that will help your non-profit social project achieve its goals.

Project Scope: The website will provide information about your project, its mission, and its goals. It will also allow visitors to donate to your project, volunteer their time, and learn more about the social issue you are addressing.

>Project Timeline: The website should be completed within 6 months.

>Project Budget: The website will cost $500 to develop and launch.

>Project Team: The project team will consist of you, a web developer, and a graphic designer.

>Project Deliverables: The project deliverables will include the following:

A functional website that is user-friendly and visually appealing.
      A content management system that allows you to easily update the website.
      A marketing plan to promote the website.
      Project Success Criteria: The project will be considered a success if the website achieves the following goals:

>Generates 1000 unique visitors per month.
      >Converts 10% of visitors into donors.
      ?Facilitates 100 volunteer hours per month.

Project Risks: The following are some of the risks associated with this project:

>The website may not be completed on time or within budget.
      >The website may not be user-friendly or visually appealing.
      >The website may not be able to achieve its goals.

Project Mitigation Strategies: The following are some of the strategies that can be used to mitigate the risks associated with this project:

Create a detailed project plan and timeline.
      Stay within budget by carefully managing costs.
      Work with a qualified web developer and graphic designer.
      Conduct user testing to ensure that the website is user-friendly.
      Promote the website through social media and other channels.
      I hope this project plan helps you get started on your non-profit social project website. Please let me know if you have any questions.
      https://reforcedigital.com/

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Tworzę teraz społeczny projekt non-profit i potrzebuje strony internetowej.
Your information: