Start Forum Inne Pozostałe tematy perfumes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 3

Good day to all. I currently live in Canada and sell cosmetics and perfumes online. mainly goods for women looking for wholesale suppliers in the usa and beyond. .mozhet someone tell someone reliable?

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 4

I know what you mean, I’m also looking for regular suppliers, I have a salon for women’s services, eyelash extensions, eyebrow correction, lamination, manicures, pedicures and many other different services, for these cases takes a lot of cosmetic materials and I can not go and buy where the market, I need the original cosmetics for the salon.

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 4

If you have your own beauty salon, then it is better, of course, to find one permanent supplier of cosmetics and all necessary for eyelash extensions and other cosmetic procedures. Of course, it is important that all cosmetic products are diverse and only of high quality.

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 2

I thought for a long time what cosmetics to give my girlfriend and here I found good advice. I followed your link to the cosmetics site, looked, I think that my girlfriend will like eyelash extensions as a gift for the holiday. Thanks for the good advice…

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 3

Thank you for your link very good affordable prices.I love to look after myself.I think a girl should always be beautiful no matter what.And I always do Eyelash Extensions, especially I love the mink lash extensions, I think to buy from them all you need for lash extensions.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: perfumes
Your information: