Start Forum Inne Pozostałe tematy develop a game in web3 is it possible?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 4

hi how are things? Are you aware of the world of NFT, blockchain and web3? I need help with this last one, I was thinking all night and I decided to create my game in Web3, although I have no idea how to do it, I already know what kind of game I want, what it will be like, what story it will have, etc. , I have the idea as such already created, what I am looking for is a good developer or a good development company that can create it for me, can anyone recommend me one?

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 1

hello, I’m not so strong in computer games. NFT is a very complex program, but professional. But if you have already figured out the meaning of the game, I think you can handle it without developers. And there are many professional developers on the Internet🙌

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 6

the NFTs are exploding more and more, to think that there are people who say that in a short time they will no longer exist, they do not know what they are saying, I am one of those who believes and assures that the NFTs will be more and more popular, all this is recent starting, there is a long way to go

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 5

the world of blockchain and web3 development has become so popular that it hasn’t given me time to realize how the world has changed and the crazy thing is to see how it is becoming more and more normalized, I guess you should look for companies professionals who are dedicated exclusively to it, here in the same comments I see that a company has been recommended to you, you should try it, see how it goes for you

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 7

Hello, very well, and how are you? If I know the world of NFTs more than anything, I have bought more than once and only once was I able to get a lot of profit from an NFT, when everyone thought that the value of that NFT was going down, it turns out that it went up and I was able to get a lot, a lot of profitability, to create a project of this magnitude you should look for a team of professionals who can develop but REMEMBER they must have some time of experience in this business, that way you will ensure that it is worth hiring them

• Sam Jonson
      Liczba postów: 139985

Have you heard or know about xNFT? If not, I suggest you to pay attention to this project. Executable NFT are minted or created on the Solana blockchain as SPL tokens, which are equivalent to the ERC-20 standard for tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. But while SPL tokens can be sold, transferred, or stored in any compatible wallet or platform, the executable code in xNFT is stored in the Solana software repository with a linked identifier.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: develop a game in web3 is it possible?
Your information: