Start Forum Rozrywka Gry i gadżety cloud storages

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 3

Good day to all. I work in a small company..management insists to transfer instead of our servers due to the fact that at the moment they create more problems than good. to cloud storages .. let’s say that both our employees and our clients can work with our application in real time .. maybe someone has already used it and can advise something .. I will be glad ..

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 4

The use of applications, of course, simplifies work in many areas of business. Automation of many processes simplifies any practically business. Contact experienced developers and put the programs necessary for business.

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 1

Cloud technology, in a sense, is really a very good way out of some situations. And even convenient. But in addition to cloud services, think about security. Smart programmers can easily hack a website and even a bank account if necessary. I think it’s the same situation with cloud storage.

• Anonymous
      Inactive
      Liczba postów: 7

good how are you? It’s good that you work in a company, even if it’s small, as I read in some comments, I think the manager is right to demand something like this. Did you try to search the internet? Teams that develop this type of thing are usually found by searching on Google, they are always promoted there, good luck with your search

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: cloud storages
Your information: