Jesteś tutaj:---15 Tips for Growing Your YouTube Channel

15 Tips for Growing Your YouTube Channel2020-06-15T22:54:19+02:00

Start Forum Inne Pozostałe tematy 15 Tips for Growing Your YouTube Channel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 1

#1: Commit to Posting to YouTube Multiple Times Per Week
      Recent reports have shown that YouTube channels that post more than once a week are performing much better and getting more recommended views. If possible, post a video to YouTube three or more times per week, especially if you’re just starting out and trying to build an audience. Keeping a regular schedule with multiple posts per week can quickly raise your channel in the algorithm.

#2: Develop a Sustainable Video Production Workflow
      You might be making Oscar-worthy short films and videos, but if each video takes 6 months to produce, your videos aren’t going to grow your YouTube channel. Regular video uploads at familiar times are what bring people back for more.

#3: Begin Each Video With an Interesting Hook
      How you hook viewers depends on you and your content. If a video features a project of any kind, show the end result first. A stunning result makes people more interested to see how you achieved it. This approach is great for DIY and makeover videos. For instance, Cute Girls Hairstyles always begins by showing the end result before explaining how to create a hairstyle.

#4: Keep Titles and Opening Credits Short
      Attention spans are short. A long title or credit sequence at the beginning of a video can cause people to lose interest. Also, a long opener discourages binge-watching because people don’t want to watch the same long sequence over and over.

#5: Add End Screens to Promote Your Videos, Channel, or Website
      End screens are interactive graphics that link to another video, playlist, channel, or web page, or prompt someone to subscribe to your channel. As the feature name suggests, you can add end screens only in the last 20 seconds of your video, so you have to plan where the end screens will appear.

#6: Edit Distractions Out of Your Video
      Long pauses, meandering talking, bouncing from one subject to another, or just being boring can make people start looking at the recommended videos for something more interesting. Keep tangents to a minimum, and if you do veer from the topic, make sure it’s engaging either visually or with a story. Don’t give viewers a reason to click away.

#7: Design Video Thumbnails YouTube Users Want to Click
      Thumbnails, more than any other factor, can make or break your success on YouTube. Why? Suggested videos.
      Suggested videos are the leading source of organic traffic on YouTube. As someone is watching a video on YouTube, your video thumbnail needs to stand out when it’s a suggested video in the right sidebar. When your video appears as a suggested video, YouTube is basically endorsing it by saying that someone watching some other video might enjoy your video as well.

#8: Test Thumbnail Options With AdWords
      Ultimately, you won’t know if a thumbnail will work unless you test it. Create several options to test your thumbnails with Google AdWords.
      Then spend $10 per day for about a week to see which thumbnail gets the highest view-through rate (VTR). This tactic is especially worthwhile if you’re running a campaign or taking advantage of a tentpole event.
      In YouTube Analytics, the Suggested Video views can help you check on the success or progress of your thumbnails. To group the videos you want to test, open Creator Studio and go to Analytics > Overview. In the top right, click Groups and select Create Video Group from the drop-down menu.

#9: Replicate Topics or Tactics From Top-Performing Videos
      There is no substitute for nose-to-the-grindstone research. Take a deep dive into your analytics to find out which videos get the most subscriber conversions per view. Look for patterns among them, such as subject, delivery, or editing style. Then make more videos like that.
      To find your highest-converting videos in Creator Studio, go to Analytics, click Subscribers, and then click YouTube Watch Page.

#10: Create Long Videos to Improve Watch Time
      Although you want to keep your credits short, make your actual video content as long as makes sense for your topic. Making long videos seems counterintuitive, given the famously short attention spans online. Indeed, shorter videos were considered better. But today, longer videos equate to more watch time, which boosts your content in the algorithm.
      Ultimately, the right length for a video is just long enough to get all of the information across without padding your video. Don’t make a video longer just for the sake of making it longer because you’ll lose viewers. But you do want to develop your video content with longer videos in mind. In general, videos from 7-15 minutes tend to perform best.

#11: Go Live on YouTube
      Live-streaming is a great way to pump out content without spending a ton of time on it. Although live-streaming has a definite learning curve, after you’ve mastered the format, live video is the easiest way to create video content.

#12: Use Three Types of Videos in Your Content Mix
      With the “Hub, Hero, Help” strategy, you post videos that have one of three goals: serving the community around the channel, being shareable, or performing in search. You add these videos to your content calendar at various intervals: post hub videos monthly, hero videos quarterly, and help videos weekly.

#13: Develop Videos as a Series
      Nothing increases watch time like binge watching. Ultimately, you want to create a “lean back” experience for your viewers to go seamlessly from one of your videos to the next. Series playlists are one of the best ways to do this, and yet are an underutilized tool on YouTube. To use them, however, you need a series.

#14: Collaborate With Other YouTubers
      Collaborations are videos that are shared among multiple content creators and are one of the most effective ways to expand your audience on YouTube. Whether you’re a brand or a YouTuber (or both!), working with another content creator will expose your channel to people who likely would never have heard of you.

#15: Promote Collaborations in the Video’s Title, Tags, and Description
      You want your collaborator’s viewers to find your channel through them. So feature the collaborator’s name and face prominently in the thumbnail of the video. Add their name to the title, tags, and description. Also, make sure that your collaborators do the same for you in their videos.

Conclusion

To grow a YouTube channel, you need to develop YouTube content with your viewers and the algorithm in mind. For viewers, make sure your thumbnails grab their attention and deliver what you’ve promised. Start your videos with a strong hook and edit the content to keep it interesting. Overall, you want to create an experience that keeps viewers watching.
      Fortunately, attracting clicks and keeping viewers interested also raises the visibility of your videos and thus your channel via the YouTube algorithm. Interesting content that people click, and that leads to a good watch time and session duration, can boost your videos’ visibility throughout YouTube. Playlists, collaborations, series, and end screens also improve your odds.

• JohnEMayfield
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 4

I have recently started my own YouTube channel but I am not getting many viewers. I want to bring many viewers to my profile. And for that, I am searching for the youtube channel business plan online so that I can bring more viewers to my profile. I am glad I have found your post which is very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Reklama
    • Citicat
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 2

Interesting. I need it

• Apolahato
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 7

I think that the most important tip here is to keep keywords and tags in order. That’s how people and Youtube algorithm will be able to find you. This will help a lot https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php .As for the content- I believe that you will find your audience no matter what. So keep it up.

• WilfredStewart
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 2

Great!

• Henryjones
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 1

these are amazing tips
      ynntech

• Hellon
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 3

you can use Mixcloud downloader MP3. Originally, Mixcloud is known as a well-known British service for online music streaming from https://gramvio.com/mixcloud-downloader/. It lets you enjoy music while sharing radio shows, DJ mixes, and podcasts from around the world.

• Fitboy01
      Participant
      Liczba postów: 3

Podcast jingle maker got me to start, but I’m not always interested in the chit chat. Casefile and Once Upon a Crime are two of my favorite shows. I binge-watched both of them because they are completely captivating. Also, very thorough and well-researched. Trace Evidence is also useful, but I despise the feeling of not knowing what happened. True Murder is fascinating if you can get past the poor audio quality. Some of the authors have unique/interesting perspectives on well-known cases. Finally, Felonious Florida keeps my attention because it is short and has frequent advertisements.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.